On the account management page, you can see everyone on your team, together with what licenses they have and what workspaces they have access to.
Change a user’s access to a workspace, or remove them from your account in just a couple of clicks.
Please note: The Corporate Account Management feature is only available to Corporate accounts.
Roles and Permissions
- Owners - Add or remove team members from any workspace and change their roles as well. Full access to Billing and Transactions.
- Researchers - Have the permissions as owners but do not have access to the Billing and Transactions tabs.
- Collaborators - Do NOT have access to the corporate account page.
Adding a User
- Click on the Add a teammate button
- Choose what workspaces you want to invite them to by selecting a role (Researcher or Collaborator)
- Click Invite for each workspace
- You can always see how many seats you have remaining for both Researcher and Collaborator roles.
Pending Invite Expiration
- All pending invites expire 3 days after they are initially sent. If the invite has expired, simply click on Resend to send it again.
Emails for Invites
- All invites to a UserZoom GO account are sent via email.