Native iOS Beta is Here!!
- Our native app platform for iOS has officially launched in private beta. No SDK or code needs to be added to your app. You don’t need to upload your *.ipa file.
- Our native app platform works just like screen sharing on your computer. We record all interactions on the user's native device. You can test anything that a test participant has on their device.
- A public beta will be available to customers in March 2018.
- We fixed a camera issue with the popular Samsung Galaxy S7 that was affecting front camera support.
Moderated Testing Platform
- We improved our notifications for moderators during a live session. If there are connectivity warnings on the test participants' end, the moderator is now made aware. An example would be an internet slow down.
- We cleaned up the chat window during live moderated sessions. The chat window no longer overlaps with the webcam.
Unmoderated Testing Platform
- We've built a way to exit a desktop unmoderated test by adding a Stop Recording button to the Chrome extension.
- We've updated the incentive options for Your List Recruiting. It now has three options: Validately will handle payment, I will handle payment/incentive, and I will not pay an incentive.
- We updated the fee when Validately pays your incentive from 10% to a flat $5 per participant.
- Your List Recruiting is available on our Audience, Collaborate, and Enterprise plans.
- We had our bi-yearly All Hands meeting in February and took time to hack!
- We are exploring features around Unmoderated user interviews, Slack integration, and capturing debrief sessions with your team all within Validately.
- We added two new members to our team. Join us in welcoming:
- Victoria Natoli - Experience Manager
- Mateusz Sanko - QA Manager
- Our team is growing and we couldn't be happier. We're looking for driven, self-starters to join our rapidly growing tech startup that tripled in size last year. We're planning to grow just as much in 2018.
- We're hiring: two Account Executives (AE) and a Business Operations Associate.
Visit our Careers page for more information: