Big Moderated Update, Unlimited Screeners, Beta testing, and Spanish Support
Here’s what’s new and improved at Validately.
Improved Moderated Studies
We released a major upgrade to our Moderated technology! 👍
- Improved connectivity - we rewrote our back-end to make connections much more reliable.
- A new streamlined system check process for faster session joining.
- Collaborators are now called Note-takers during moderated sessions.
Customers are loving the update! Here’s some of the feedback we received:
"Love the revamp of the system check!!" - UX researcher at an enterprise Saas company
"Looks good! We noticed an improvement in the connectivity and on-boarding of testers since the roll out of this. Good job!" - Researcher at a digital agency
Full details on the Moderated study improvements
Sourcing the perfect participant
- If you’re using Validately’s panel with moderated studies, you can mark test participants as a No show, and Validately will automatically recruit a replacement - See how.
- Collaborate and Enterprise customers now have unlimited screener questions for unmoderated studies.
Planning and analyzing your studies
- We’ve added Email Notification Preferences - you can now control exactly what email notifications you receive regarding @mentions, comments and recordings. Don’t like email? You can always use our Slack integration.
- We’ve greatly improved clip transcription quality for Insight Reports. More transcription goodness coming soon. 😄
Beta app testing with iOS
- Need to test beta versions of Native iOS apps? You can now easily do so with TestFlight!
¡Se Habla Español! - Moderated Onboarding in Spanish
- We now support Spanish for onboarding moderated participants, with other languages coming soon. If you’d like to use this new feature (or want other languages) contact us for details and early access.
New video tutorials and how-to guides
Check out these new resources to help you or your teammates get up and running with their research in just minutes.
- Validately Full Demo (20 min video)
- Quick Overview (2 min video)
- Creating and Conducting Moderated Studies (4 min video)
- Creating Unmoderated Studies (article)