Big Moderated Update, Unlimited Screeners, Beta testing, and Spanish Support
Here’s what’s new and improved at Validately.
Improved Moderated Studies
We released a major upgrade to our Moderated technology! 👍
- Improved connectivity - we rewrote our back-end to make connections much more reliable.
- A new streamlined system check process for faster session joining.
- Collaborators are now called Note-takers during moderated sessions.
Customers are loving the update! Here’s some of the feedback we received:
"Love the revamp of the system check!!" - UX researcher at an enterprise Saas company
"Looks good! We noticed an improvement in the connectivity and on-boarding of testers since the roll out of this. Good job!" - Researcher at a digital agency
Full details on the Moderated study improvements
Sourcing the perfect participant
- If you’re using Validately’s panel with moderated studies, you can mark test participants as a No show, and Validately will automatically recruit a replacement - See how.
- Collaborate and Enterprise customers now have unlimited screener questions for unmoderated studies.
Planning and analyzing your studies
- We’ve added Email Notification Preferences - you can now control exactly what email notifications you receive regarding @mentions, comments and recordings. Don’t like email? You can always use our Slack integration.
- We’ve greatly improved clip transcription quality for Insight Reports. More transcription goodness coming soon. 😄
Beta app testing with iOS
- Need to test beta versions of Native iOS apps? You can now easily do so with TestFlight!
New video tutorials and how-to guides
Check out these new resources to help you or your teammates get up and running with their research in just minutes.
- Validately Full Demo (20 min video)
- Quick Overview (2 min video)
- Creating and Conducting Moderated Studies (4 min video)
- Creating Unmoderated Studies (article)